Here are some quick tips for creating engaging posts on Social Media.
1. Use the highest quality images you can find or produce. Good photography and high-quality video are captivating and it will get peoples attention.
2. Use a call to action to get people engaged with your content. You might want to post an amazing picture with a quote from someone famous. In your post, you can say something like "comment yes if you agree"
3. Ask easy questions. People are afraid of looking dumb, so make sure to ask easy questions that people can confidently answer.
4. Find other content that has tons of engagement and try to replicate it on your page. Don't steal the content, study it and try to replicate a version of it for your audience.
5. People are scrolling their social media feeds all day long. Do something to stand out and use Emoji's in your posts. Especially on Instagram, Emoji's lead to high engagement.
6. Tell a story. People love stories that bring out emotion or stories they can relate to. Try to get your points across in stories.
Have a Question?